Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Off to the CASEs

I've said it once; I'll say it again: one of my favorite things about stamping is being able to copy (in the stamping world we call it "CASE" - Copy And Share Everything) awesome cards that others have already made. I rarely come up with a design on my own, and because I can CASE, I always feel really confident in my cards, even though I don't think I have a lot of artistic talent.

Today's card was CASEd from one of my favorite new-found blogs, Simple & Sincere. Most everything I see that Jen has made is awesome and I plan to CASE! Her original Thank You card can be found by clicking here.

Sweet Pea Thank You
Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Pea (3 different pieces)
Stampin' Pads (Classic): Chocolate Chip
Accessories/Tools: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

This simple design can be used with various different papers, cardstock, sentiments. I plan to utilize this design a LOT!

Did you know you can get the Thank You Kindly set for FREE until March 31? Contact me to learn more!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and I love the title of your blog post today! That is just too clever!

    ReplyDelete

Imagine a beep. Then leave me a message! I love hearing from you, thanks!