Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another award!

Today is a good day! I put in my first order from the Spring/Summer 2009 catalog (goodies for my upcoming Hostess/Class Attendee Appreciation). We got a new president. And I got an award! Yahoo!!

Thanks to Rachel for nominating me! I appreciate it.

Like most blog awards, there are rules. Here are the ones for this lovely award:
  • Add the logo to your blog
  • Link the person from whom you receive the award from
  • Nominate several people
  • Leave a message on their blog
Here are my nominees, in no particular order
Stampin' Heather
Ink Inclinations
My Creative Corner
Procrastistamper
Stamping Place


Go to these blogs. They are great!! And thanks for visiting mine. I appreciate it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Con'grats!!! It's so fun receiving awards... I just love your blog and creativity. I have a little something on my blog to share with you... Enjoy!!!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!! What goodies did you order?!??!?! I placed a small order too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award. I just found your blog by hopping from another and am so glad I did. You are very talented and know I will visit often. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,

    Thanks for the blog award! I have never had one before, it will be fun to share.

    Cheers!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy,

    Thanks so much for the blog award! This was my first time receiving one and it really made my day. :) You have fantastic cards here on your blog. I look forward to seeing what else you share.

    ReplyDelete

Imagine a beep. Then leave me a message! I love hearing from you, thanks!