Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm so thankful!

Thanksgiving is coming, and there are many things I am thankful for. But stamping related, I am especially thankful to the people who came to my Christmas card class last weekend. So, to show my appreciation to them, I am making Thank You cards. Here are a few:

Season of Friendship Thanks

I used:
- Sage Shadow, More Mustard, and Close to Cocoa cardstock
- Season of Friendship & Flight of Butterfly sets
- Autumn Vine DSP
- Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, and Really Rust stamp pads

I love this set. This is the first time I've used it. I think the card turned out great!!! But I cannot foresee myself making a lot of them, as cutting out that tree is a bear!

I think next time I make a card similar to this one, I will add some brads or some other element to dress it up a bit. It's pretty, but kind of lacking a bit.





Flight of the Butterfly Thanks

I used:
- Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron & Whisper White cardstock
- Flight of Butterfly set
- Pink Pirouette & Riding Hood Red stamp pads


Talk about simple! I guess I was in a very non-embellishment mood the other day. I like it; it's pretty. And not at all something I would have picked out to make. (I got this set free from the Sampler when I placed my big first demo order.... It wasn't my first choice of a WOW set.... but my mama didn't raise no dummy. I picked out the most expensive set in the Sampler for free! Why waste a free set on one that costs $12.95?)

I have a few more, but I guess I didn't take pictures of them yet. So, you'll have to wait. Besides, I need to get packing for my workshop tomorrow! Yipppppeeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine a beep. Then leave me a message! I love hearing from you, thanks!