Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stampin' UPdate Nov. 9

Good morning friends,

I write this UPdate a year older.... It was my birthday on Friday and I'm but one more step closer to the big 3-0. Oh dear... Luckily, I took the day off work, relaxed, had a fun dinner and dessert with friends, and got to do some stamping. I guess getting older isn't such a bad thing.

Holidays are coming! There's no better way to de-stress from all that shopping, decorating, baking, socializing... than to be creative and get together with the girls. Keep these events in mind as you're navigating your way through the next 6 weeks or so:
  • NEW! December class: Create-a-Calendar. Dec. 5 or 6. I am SOOOO excited about this class. I can see stampers and scrapbookers alike loving this opportunity. For just $20 you get a bound calendar to decorate & create a beautiful gift for yourself or someone you love.
  • Stampin' Basic Training. Join me for one, or all, of the scheduled days for "trying out" stamping. I'm opening my Stampin' Up! room to you! Use any of my sets, all my ink pads, most of my accessories.... go crazy! The low $10 fee is just to replenish cardstock & decorative paper. Come play! The dates are set for: Nov. 17, Dec. 10, Dec. 19, and Dec. 20.
  • For those really planning ahead.... January's class will be $30-for-30 Birthday Cards.Jan. 9 or 10. Imagine, you could have all your birthday cards DONE, ready to go by the first part of January. Sweet! Preregistration is required & cost includes a set of stamps to take home. See flyer for details.

And I have to share two GREAT deals Stampin' Up! is offering from now until Nov. 30. Don't miss out!
--> Hostess incentive (extra FREE stuff!) October 1-November 30, 2008. Host a $350 workshop and choose one stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for free. They are all SO cute! Contact me immediately if you want to host a party! I would love to come to your home & show you about stamping.

--> Rub-ons Promo. Starting Monday, Nov. 10, if you spend $20 in other merchandise from the catalog (like, one stamp set), you can order as many rub-ons as you want for 20% off. What a fantastic deal! That makes the price just $8.76!! These rub-ons are so versatile, you can use them in cards, scrapbooks, on glass (like candles or mirrors), or anywhere! Super cute & super affordable: What more could you want?! You can order online at my web site or contact me to pay by check.

There is lots of info in this post. If you want to learn more quickly click here.


Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine a beep. Then leave me a message! I love hearing from you, thanks!