Tuesday, August 25, 2009

5K blog winner announced!

A great big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who visited my blog during my 5K Blog Candy extravaganza! I had 15 people leave comments (though, seemingly more people visited - nearly 700 hits have been added to the counter! Too bad for the people who didn't leave comments!)

I used Random.org to choose a winner. I numbered the comments from 1 - 15, and Random.org generated a totally RANDOM (see a pattern here??) number that corresponds to a comment which gives me the winner.

And now for the winner. Congratulations to........

# 11 Lauren
Lauren said:
"I have never posted a comment on ANY blog before, so I guess I am inspired! My favorite is the snowflake card for it's simplicity. It would be WONDERFUL for a demo or stamp-a-stack. It also reminds me to use negative space--every inch does not have to be filled with clutter!!! thanks for the inspiration!"

Thanks for the kind words, Lauren! Please contact me ASAP so I can send your goody packet off in the mail. :)

Thank you again to everyone for reading and for your support!!! Keep checking back for ideas and more blog candy (come 10K hits, that is). :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Imagine a beep. Then leave me a message! I love hearing from you, thanks!